I remember the time when I lived in Maryland. I had never experienced a drastic change in weather until that time, and boy, did my skin feel it!
Here are 7 winter skin woes and ideas on how you can bring joy back to your skin during the cold season:
1) Chapped, dry hands: Use Phyto-endorphin Hand Cream from Rhonda Allison. It provides antioxidant protection and skin lighteners to diminish sun damage. It also contains Monk’s Pepper, which provides a mood enhancing effect. All this in addition to having moisturizing factors, this is truly an anti-aging hand cream that works with internal and external aggressors.
2) Chapped, cracked lips: I swear by the Eye & Lip Serum from Rhonda Allison. It’s truly an amazing product because it also takes care of your eyes! This unique and exotic serum melts into delicate eye tissue (above and under eyes) and transforms eyes to a more dewy, youthful, softened appearance. You will never be without this once you try it! Look all the things it can do for you:
- Lessens lip lines for supple lips
- Hydrates tired, dry eye area
- Reduces crow’s feet and puffiness
- Restores youthful-looking eyes
- Protects from premature aging
3) Rough, callused feet: While perhaps winter pedicures may not be a priority, why keep the calluses all winter long? Celebrities swear by the Baby Foot Peel and I have it in stock! It’s A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! That’s all I have to say.
4) Red Nose and cheeks: No, you are not Rudolph, so why go around with a red nose? Be it rosacea or wind sensitivity, there are various products that I recommend for you if you have a tendency to get red and inflamed during the cold season:
- Rosacea Serum from Rhonda Allison provides a high degree of environmental protection (against UV, pollution, stress). Promoting angiogenesis, this highly specialized serum calms the appearance of irritations while relieving facial redness and burning.
- MVC Serum (Multi-vitamin) from Rhonda Allison blends essential vitamins (B, C, D, K) with potent building extracts to form a unique skin serum that nourishes, soothes, hydrates, and strengthens.
- Cucumber Spritz from Rhonda Allison is an all-natural face and body spray that gives skin a drink of water. Moisture binding PCA nutrients freshen and revitalize skin; the combination of heavy water and other humectants provide the skin with the much needed moisture content that is lost daily. Apply throughout the day over make-up – the perfect travel companion to give skin a fresh, hydrated appearance.
- Calming Skin Gel from Rhonda Allison is a soothing, medicinal emulsion that aids in calming irritation and inflammation of the skin due to waxing, peeling, extractions, allergic reactions and environmental factors. The watery emulsion has multiple uses being beneficial for itching, rashes, burns, dermatitis, insect bites, and swelling.
- Rhonda Allison Drop of Essence Hydration Drops‘ composition and molecular structure of one of its ingredients (Omega 6 essential fatty acids) are similar to human lipids and is recommended as a daily moisturizer increasing skin thickness, providing anti-inflammatory benefits, minimizing scarring, relieving pain, and providing the perfect choice for aiding in healing of burns, shingles, and even cold sores!
- Rhonda Allison’s Exotica Rhodiola Cream is a blend of very exotic, superbly developed specialty extracts that have potent youth-oriented properties, targeting inflammation, strengthening the protective barrier, providing cutaneous antioxidant action, and providing nourishment for skin cell renewal.
5) Dry, itchy, scaly elbows, kness and skin: Let’s be honest, scratching isn’t sexy. Both Rhonda Allison and B.Kamins offer great products that will absolutely heal the driest and most itchy of skins.
- Rhonda Allison’s Bamboo Scrub has the perfect balance of natural bamboo and pearl extracts to gently lift away dead skin cells with ease and leave skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. Contains essential oils to awaken the senses!
- Rhonda Allison’s Nurture Balm, with dual compatibility for the skin to moisturize and heal, is a blend of soothing ingredients that melt into the skin, reducing irritations from dryness, itching, inflammation and skin prone to sores and wounds.
6) Dry, itchy, scaly scalp is truly annoying! ESS Hair and Scalp Oil is a luxurious treatment for hair and scalp. Give yourself an invigorating head and scalp massage. This luxurious and rich oil blend is fused in a base of Coconut, Jojoba, Evening Primrose, Borage Apricot Kernel and Avocado. These oils have been selected as they add their own nutrients to the hair, scalp, and skin. Using the powerful properties of essential oils such as Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood, Lime, Petitgrain, and Clary Sage, this blend is pure luxury.
7) Dull skin makes everyone look sluggish and sick. There is nothing like having a healthy dewy glow. But we know winter is skin’s worst enemy. And in the quest for this healthy glow, people do something even worse – they sunbathe until they acquire the “healthy” glow they so desperately desire. But we all know what that will eventually do to our skin, right? So how can we arm ourselves against the cold wind that will dry out and dull our skin? If you want that healthy glow, you can accomplish this with these products:
- Fake Bake Platinum Face is a gentle, unique formula containing premium self-tanners plus the latest anti-aging ingredient—PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica—stem cells extracted from the rare Swiss apple Uttwiler Spatlauber. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Fake Bake Golden Faux Glo is a completely washable temporary tan for face and body containing no tanning actives. Want an easier way to get your glow?
- Sun FX Body Shimmer is ultra hydrating and illuminating. It contains nourishing shea butter plus sweet almond and macadamia oils to bring out a beautiful glow.
- B.Kamins’ Flower Water Spray is an all-in-one fragrant moisturizing mist that rebalances and hydrates the skin. An aromatic bouquet of flower scents and unspoiled pure Canadian glacier water moisturize skin and enliven makeup.
- B.Kamins’ BB Cream is one of my favorite products. This Beauty Balm is packed with anti-oxidants like Green Tea and vitamin C to fight damage caused by UV, stress and aging. It also contains peptides and hyaluronic acid to correct inconsistencies in skin texture, targeting sagging, dullness and wrinkles. The BB Cream will provide sheer, luminous coverage with its light tint (suitable for all skin tones) moisturizing agents and light-reflecting particles.